Where to compare dof between the 6D and 1D4?

Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 15,048
Like?
That's unfortunate
In reply to qianp2k, Feb 4, 2013

qianp2k wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

No disrespect at all, but as Dave points out below, you do have a misconception regards resolution. I did as well at one point. Simply run the numbers with equivalent images and it should put you back on track. Good Luck

Forget Dave who is known as a xxxxx in this forum. That's why he is in my Ignore List that I don't bother even to answer.

That's unfortunate because he gave a very nice explanation that might have helped you understand why you're you seem to be having such problems with some of the concepts. Understanding some of his suggestions may have kept you from continuing to post a few inaccuracies regards resolution. I know, GB helped me here greatly and I'm appreciative. I certainly don't like to post inaccurately...you seem to not be bothered by it so I guess I can see why you would ignore Dave. You only have a few things backwards. Easy to correct.

what I said that backed up by DXOMark that is the one of the most creditable review/test sites. Please respect.

Actually, the data posted by DXOMark makes it obvious that you're in error. You should investigate why in order to not appear...less informed in the future. Again, simply running the actual numbers with equivalent settings/scenes might help point to the few errors you made.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
easyNew
MeltNew
DOFNew
DOFNew
PDNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow