Started Feb 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Harveydad
Senior MemberPosts: 1,656
Like?
This Forum and Panasonic Products
Feb 4, 2013

I just wanted to pass on an observation which might encourage those of you who are new to this forum and new to Panasonic cameras.  I have participated in this forum and used Panasonic cameras for a very long time.  While browsing through other web sites which have active Photo-of-the-Day participation, I have noticed that many of the names of daily and monthly winners are the names of people who started on this forum , and started with Panasonic cameras.  Over time, they decided in many cases to "move up" to more expensive equipment with interchangeable lenses and have been quite successful.  Although I must admit I tried that route and found that, for my age and ability, it was not comfortable.  But:  if you are new to this forum and to Panasonic products, you have made the right choice in both cases.  Stick with them and learn as much as you can, and we will probably be seeing the names of many of you on those POTD winners' lists.  Now, go read the owners manual............

-- hide signature --

POGO was right !

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow