kuaimen
Regular MemberPosts: 306
Like?
Re: Olympus Statement About Fourthirds and Micro Fourthirds
In reply to Stacey_K, Feb 3, 2013

Stacey_K wrote:

fiolmattias wrote:

Stacey_K wrote:

I'll be happy if they do make one. If it even performs as well as the OM-D, I'll likely buy one unless it's price is far north of $1500. For that kind of money I'll spend a few extra bucks and get a FF body. Given what an E-7 retails for, the price of this new modern sensor E camera is likely to be pushing the price of a D600.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

I don't mind paying the same price as a D600 body, because I don't just pay for the sensor, but I also expect a pro-body and the finesses that the D600 lacks.

Not sure I would be willing to. I love the ergonomics of the E1, the E3-E5 not as much. I'm fine with the ergonomics of the D7000 and the build quality seem fine. I think the D600 is the same body isn't it? If so that's "good enough" for what I do.

Anyway maybe it's my smaller hands but I've never been a fan of those big "pro" bodies and seems counter intuitive for a 4/3 camera to have a camera body the size of a pro FF one.

I do love the olympus dust buster and clearly the D600 isn't ready for prime time in that respect. I will wait and see if nikon addresses that problem before I buy one

-- hide signature --

Stacey

Me neither. I want something that's not bigger than E-5 (could even be smaller like 620), has good DR, noise and AF performance (finally possible with SONY sensor), and quite a bit CHEAPER than any FF.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
404New
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
mpeman MOD
mpeman MOD
mpeman MOD
mpeman MOD
mpeman MOD
mpeman MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow