Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Droogie45
Regular MemberPosts: 166Gear list
Like?
Cosina Lenses
Feb 3, 2013

​Yesterday I was at a local estate sale and came across a Cosina film camera with 4 lenses - 2 telephoto (one was an after market), a 50mm 1.8 with the words starlite on the barrel and a 30.mm 1.8 still mounted on the camera. The whole kit was $60. I didn't buy it (cheapskate that I am) because I didn't want the after market telephoto or the body, however I'm talking the woman who ran the estate sale into breaking up the kit and just sell me some of the lenses.  These look to be k-mount (is that right?) and since I use some Pentax legacy glass on my G3 thought it might be a good deal on the lenses. I'm still a bit of a amateur when it comes to legacy glass. Anyone have an idea what the worth of the 50mm Cosina 1.8 or the 30mm might be?  I'm pretty sure I can get the lenses for around $20 each. I'd seen some Cosina/Voigtlander lenses on a couple site that looked pretty decent. Is this a good deal?

Droogie45's gear list:Droogie45's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN +7 more
Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow