Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
JakeB
Contributing MemberPosts: 758Gear list
Like?
Re: So what is the truth, Fuji?
In reply to photoreddi, Feb 3, 2013

photoreddi wrote:

JakeB wrote:

For all the haters out there who think this forum belongs to them and that it is not alright to criticize Fuji on here, just know that my X Pro 1's are my favorite cameras i have ever owned, and that is difficult to say coming from my beloved Nikon D3 bodies and pro lenses. And that, is where my frustration comes from. I don't want another system. I want to ONLY use the X system, but it is not proving to be much of a "system" yet, and Fuji is making sure of that.

In three to five years this will be a superb system to buy into.

By today's standards I suppose. But in three to five years it won't seem as superb. Other camera companies will not have been sleeping for all of those years, and by that time don't be surprised if C/N have even more superb mirrorless system cameras that still maintain those company's substantial AF and tracking performance. Fuji needs to take advantage of its lead time so that it can build enough market share to be able to get the company green light (and funds) to not only continue innovating, but to improve its weak areas.

Obviously Fuji won't be standing still either.

JakeB's gear list:JakeB's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow