Cat that wouldn't stop following me (RX100 video)

Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Martin87
Regular MemberPosts: 395Gear list
Like?
Re: Cat that wouldn't stop following me (RX100 video)
In reply to Stephen McDonald, Feb 3, 2013

Stephen McDonald wrote:

The cat was just looking for a little affection and comfort. It might have just been abandoned near there, as many are. If so, it was probably hoping to make a new connection with someone who likes cats and must have sensed that quality in you.

-- hide signature --

Steve McDonald
My Flickr Album
My Vimeo Video Album
My Places on Google Earth Click on My Places on Skydrive

I guess you're right. She looked like she really needed some affection and comfort. I found her in a desolate area outside my city. There were no people around but there were good opportunities for photographing. I don't think the cat was abandoned because she didn't had any collar on it but I might be wrong. I felt so bad because I had nothing to give it to eat and she seemed hungry. So instead of giving her something to eat I spent half an hour petting with her and she was rubbing around my shoes non-stop ( I almost stepped on her accidental). I will never forget her reaction when I was on my way home. She didn't stop looking at me for maybe 10 minutes, and when I start leaving her she was meowing like she wanted to tell me something. It was a unique cat-related experience, no doubt about it.

-- hide signature --

Kind regards.
Martin

Martin87's gear list:Martin87's gear list
Canon PowerShot S3 IS Sony RX100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow