Terada: New 4/3's body (bodies?) in the pipline for 2013

Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Re: Did you actually read the article?
In reply to sigala1, Feb 3, 2013

sigala1 wrote:

sderdiarian wrote:

Interview with Terada stating Olympus will be introducing one or more new 4/3's bodies this year. Congrats on this scoop, DPR!

-- hide signature --

Sailin' Steve

"Direction-wise, we'd like to produce products for Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds within this year."

There's absolutely no specific information in there about a product or a release date, only the vague statement that they would "LIKE" to introduce a new body this year. That's like me saying that I'd LIKE to win the lottery, which is a 100% true statement, but not in any way a prediction of the future. It doesn't even mean that I've bought a lottery ticket.

Why is it that every time a hint / possibility / promise of a bone  to be thrown 4/3 way someone from m4/3 sprints over and tells us we are delusional etc , etc .

Are  m4/3 users  scared that it might take away some thing from m4/3 or that it ( 4/3 ot intergr5ated product ) might be very good and leave a lot of them in a quandary. Or those that having  left 4/3 they could regret their decisions.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow