So what is the truth, Fuji?

Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
TThorne
Senior MemberPosts: 2,693Gear list
Like?
Re: So what is the truth, Fuji?
In reply to howardfuhrman, Feb 3, 2013

howardfuhrman wrote:

You do not know me. While I do not get excited over things which I have no control, personally I am relentless in pursuit of objectives. If I ran Fuji, I would demanded staff long ago to have clear product development pipeline to provide customers what they want on a timely basis. While I am a photo enthusiast and not involved with the photographic industry, but my guess is that Fuji earns a significant amount of profits from camera sales and then a continuing stream of income from the sale of lenses. Further when a customer purchases a camera and lenses, they become vested into the Fuji system. That gives Fuji an opportunity to sell the customer an upgraded camera and more lenses. From a business standpoint, it makes no sense to delay as there are too many competing camera systems available to consumers. If Fuji does not have what a consumer wants, I can assure you that Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic and others will be happy to sell them their camera and lenses.

Right on Howard. I totally agree with this.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

TThorne's gear list:TThorne's gear list
Leica M-Monochrom Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha 7S Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 Asph Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow