Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stephent
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,292
Like?
The A57 around the garden...
Feb 3, 2013

Hi everyone, well the sun came out this morning and after testing the flash out on some portraits of my son, I played around with focus peeking. For close up work without a macro lens when you are trying to get maximum magnification, peeking is fantastic. Just set the focus to minimum, manually and move closer or back until the area of focus you need shows up. e.g.

Also the dynamic range is also good, these set on Lv2, whilst a few spots are lost I know that more is possible from the camera. Bodes well for a wedding dress in the bright Australian sun.

Again the Peeking used.

Had a play with a few of the inbuilt filters. Not something I will use a lot of the time, but fun.

Standard.

HDR Painting: High.

So far so good with the 57, with luck we might get a nice sunset this evening to test some long exposures.

Regards.

Stephen.

P.S I know that George posts in these forums, so this one for you mate, grabbed as it few over.

Wishing you blue skies George...

Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow