Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Levy
Regular MemberPosts: 129
Like?
Downloadable index for Panasonic G5 User Manual
Feb 2, 2013

I recently acquired a G5 and found the PDF user's manual frustrating and inefficient to use without an index. It's bad enough that Panasonic doesn't provide a printed copy of this manual, but the lack of an index for this 232-page document is unforgivable. Anyway, I figured several hours creating an index would be well spent in terms of speeding up my familiarity with the large number of bells and whistles and features that this camera offers. Like the manual, the index is in PDF format, and anyone who might find it useful is welcome to download it from my website. Simply go to my site at www.mikelevyonline.com, click on the "Articles" heading, then click on the "Index to Panasonic Lumix G5 User's Manual" link near the bottom of the page. When the document opens, simply save it to your hard drive or whatever. I would appreciate knowing about any errors in the index.

Note:  Compiling this index took quite a bit of time, and I did not bother to index items relating to fully automatic usage of the camera since I don't use it in that fashion.

Mike

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow