Started Feb 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FerraraLeather
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Walk around lens for Disney
Feb 2, 2013

I have had a Four Thirds camera for years, I actually still use my E330...  I have the Olympus 30mm prime, the 70-300 and a few different kit lenses.  I have a Metz 58 flash and haven't decided if I am going to pick up one of the new smaller flashes or not yet.

I just picked up a EPM1 body with kit lens, it was only $250, and I am looking for a good walk around lens for Disney.  I started looking and was surprised to see so many options, I haven't looked at 4/3's lenses in a couple of years.  It looks like offering from Olympus, Panasonic and Sigma are all out there along with some other brands I didn't recognize.

I will also pick up an adapter, but I don't necessarily need it for Disney, I didn't know if it was worth paying for the MMF-3 or picking up one of the other brands for 25% of the price that still had auto focus abilities.

My biggest concern is having it small enough to stow easily in Disney and still be able to get good pictures of my 5 year old.

Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-PM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow