Just ordered a D300 from KEH.....

Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
schipp
Forum MemberPosts: 69Gear list
Like?
Re: Just ordered a D300 from KEH..... it came...excellent condition
In reply to ecsh1, Feb 2, 2013

ecsh1 wrote:

Just got mine as well from Ebay. Nice body, feels very good in the hands. I have a couple of d200's as well, and it feels similar, with the exception of the larger LCD screen which is nice, and the viewfinder. Theres alot to be said about not jumping on the latest stuff, and getting these older bodies at relatively bargain prices.

Also waiting for my D 300 to arrive, just changed from pentax to Nikon , but don't have the budget to buy a new pro camera plus lenses.Over here in Holland the D300 is tremendously popular by budget buyers like me, but a lot of guys (and girls) are changing to nthe FullFrame options so a lot of D300 are on teh mareket .i really wonder what the prices are for a D300 body in the US? I've got mine for €425 with juat over 10 K clicks wich is a bargain.

Groet

Cees

schipp's gear list:schipp's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon D610 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow