Can anyone explain what curves does, and I also have questions about best processing methods.

Started Jan 30, 2013 | Questions thread
blogan
Contributing MemberPosts: 681
Like?
Re: Can anyone explain what curves does, and I also have questions about best processing methods.
In reply to mtmike, Feb 2, 2013

mtmike wrote:

Najinsky--thanks for that great explanation. You and so many others on the forum have much patience with novices like the poster and me--a 64-year old novice who learns something, doesn't use if for a couple months, and has to re-learn it. I often get overwhelmed by the complexities of the camera and the software (let along the physics behind them) and in the end struggle with the "small" matter of putting something interesting in the viewfinder!!

Mike

Man, I feel your pain. I too will learn something and then walk away for a while and come back and have to look it up again in the manual. I hear the word intuitive thrown around a lot, I must be a real dummy, because so much of what people say is intuitive is not intuitive to me at all. I kind of think the definition of the word intuitive changes with each generation. And it becomes generation specific.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow