Off to Disney, with the NEX and 6 lenses & kit...

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,186Gear list
Like?
Re: Off to Disney, with the NEX and 6 lenses & kit...
In reply to zackiedawg, Feb 2, 2013

Thanks all...just checking in from my villa tonight.

Started with Hollywood Studios yesterday, with the NEX-5N - left the DSLR in the room.  I shot mostly with the 18-55, and the Konica 40mm.  Also got in some 16mm + ECU shots...those are the only lenses I brought yesterday.

Today I hit Magic Kingdom - shot with the NEX and DSLR.  I brought the NEX with the 18-55mm, and the DSLR with the 18-250mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, and Tamron 10-24mm - all of that fit into one medium bag.

I bring a ton of gear with me to Disney, but on any one day I might only bring a small bag with 1 or 2 lenses and one of the cameras...sometimes just camera with one attached lens and nothing else.  Other days I might bring both cameras and 4 or 5 lenses - all depends on what I think I'll most likely be shooting.  My room becomes like home base - bring all the gear to the villa and 4 different-sized camera bags, and then each day pick what kit I'll hit the parks with.

Weather's been beautiful!  Sunny, cold, and clear...daytime high 65-70, nighttime lows 35-45.  No complaints!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow