Obama says he goes skeet shooting "all the time"!

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
hjr13
Senior MemberPosts: 1,333Gear list
Like?
Re: What proof?
In reply to Jim, Feb 2, 2013

Jim wrote:

Chato wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

Chato wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

Chato wrote:

That a Black Man is being asked to prove he has a gun.

No one is asking for proof... everyone is too busy laughing.

And every black person that has ever been pulled over by a cop is asked if they have a gun.

If that's the case, what is this thread about?

Seems its about our lying President (try reading it).

The proof is already out there.... no one is asking for more.

What's the "proof?"

That he didn't supply paparazzi with photographs?

The proof seems to boil down to saying, "Since there's no proof that he shoots skeet, then he must be lying."

Err, no, that's proof of nothing.

I think you're trying a little too hard on this one, Dave. Obama is a camera hog and if he ever shot skeet there'd be plenty of photographic coverage to authenticate that he did so (as is the case with his golfing). Unfortunately for O-Pinocchio, there is no photographs that he ever shot skeet. In addition, only a poser clown would say "we DO skeet all the time". Real shooters SHOOT skeet they don't DO it. PhD4 is right...you can hear the laughter from coast to coast on this one. The trouble is that Obama is so vain and thin-skinned that he won't let it go which makes him look all the more ridiculous...and his phoney assertions all the more funny.

Jim

I'm not saying he shoots skeet or not, but the far right is always trying to pin him as a radical left winger, ( Bill Ayers ) or a secret Muslim. Maybe he didn't want a picture of him with a gun in his hand available. I could understand that.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow