Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
G. Gray
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,485
Like?
Re: THANKS to ANTIgunners............
In reply to zs_pl, Feb 1, 2013

zs_pl wrote:

G. Gray wrote:

YOU have now put more guns on the street due to your ILLOGICAL approach to gun control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IXXtKm7Kp8

-- hide signature --

If you go into Home Depot and someone offers to help you and he is not an employee, you are in Canada

Sorry , I'm sick and tired - enough gun threads - I'm happy that I live in Europe - at least we in Europe use other arguments - no guns as first step , first brain , intelect .

I suggest you and the Australian dude start a new thread justifying why so many people killed with cars.

But of course in America can be in other way , first gun , next thinking ( if possible , of course in this funny country). But by the way I respect Your rules , even pagan rules.

Kill each other in America - we will not cry - we as more civilised people ( loosers emigrated from BIG Europe to US) many times told You - You go wrong way - but You never listen.

-- hide signature --

Best regards
Zbigniew

-- hide signature --

If you go into Home Depot and someone offers to help you and he is not an employee, you are in Canada

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow