Vietnam challenge host behaviour

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
barb_s
Contributing MemberPosts: 615Gear list
Like?
Re: Vietnam challenge host behaviour
In reply to HansJN, Feb 1, 2013

HansJN wrote:

From my point of view, I simply have no desire to vote. Period. I don't feel qualified to do it, I don't think it is appropriate to vote on challenges I compete in, and I don't have time to look at the hundreds of photos you find in some challenges.

Not arguing about the way the rule was interpreted leading to DQ's, but you know that if you can register as a DPR user, you are qualified to vote. If you don't have time for the hundreds of entries in some challenges, why not contribute by voting on the 50 or less entry limit challenges? In the long run, you'll be helping us all out.

All challenges need a variety if voters, and this host along with most just wants to see more voting, perhaps to help weaken the effect of some of the voter issues you also mention.

Don't leave. Take a lesson from this one, and start voting on a a couple of challenges when you have a few minutes. It might make you a better photographer too.

-- hide signature --

Barb

barb_s's gear list:barb_s's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow