E-mount lens lineup update

Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
RGBaker
Contributing MemberPosts: 552Gear list
Like?
Re: There's no limit...
In reply to Dirk U, Feb 1, 2013

Dirk U wrote:And thanks RGBaker, for the real-world clarification. I accept that shooting little feathered thingeys is a niche market, but is it so obscure?

Cheers

A quick look at my own Flicker stream indicates I've been know to grab shots of our feathered friends too -- so not 'obscure' exactly.  My own experience is that birders will spend what it takes to meet their needs, or at least some of them will.  Expensive lenses, specialized cruises, guides, gear, et cetera.  But in any room with thirty people in it, how many are birders ..?
So I repeat my earlier position: I'd be delighted to see more lenses, of just about any stripe.  At the end of the day, I'm unlikely to spend much on a long tele -- for the occasional use I'd make of it, I'd pass it on it even if it was a bargain.  Be happy for others if it was an option though!

Cheers,
GB

RGBaker's gear list:RGBaker's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
:-)New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow