So what is the truth, Fuji?

Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
TThorne
Senior MemberPosts: 2,608Gear list
Like?
Re: So what is the truth, Fuji?
In reply to JimLong, Feb 1, 2013

JimLong wrote:

I don't know how Fuji would respond to an email on this subject, but I can give you my experience on emailing them on another subject.

I am not happy with the way bracketing works on the XE1. I have posted my concerns about this on this forum and have gotten no response to it so I assume no one else shares my concern. I emailed Fuji about this and I got a response that suggested I call their technical support number which I did. The person I spoke to was very polite. He said that one of my concerns was technically impossible to fix (which I didn't believe) and on the others he didn't know why it worked the way it did. I asked if it was possible that a firmware change would be coming out that addressed any of the issues. He said that he didn't know but suggested I send and email directly to Fuji in Japan and pointed out on their website where I should direct my inquiry. I did that and got back as message from Japan that said I should contact the technical support people in the US (which, of course, was what I had already done). I sent another email to the US support group pointing out that I wasn't really getting a response and I never heard back from them.

Thank you for sharing that. Exactly what I don't want to go through. I would lose my temper. As you can tell, patience is not my strong suit. I have a good number of things I do very well, but just not that one thing.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

TThorne's gear list:TThorne's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Leica M-Monochrom Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha 7S Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 Asph +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow