So what is the truth, Fuji?

Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
JimLong
Regular MemberPosts: 269
Like?
Re: So what is the truth, Fuji?
In reply to TThorne, Feb 1, 2013

I don't know how Fuji would respond to an email on this subject, but I can give you my experience on emailing them on another subject.

I am not happy with the way bracketing works on the XE1.  I have posted my concerns about this on this forum and have gotten no response to it so I assume no one else shares my concern.  I emailed Fuji about this and I got a response that suggested I call their technical support number which I did.  The person I spoke to was very polite.  He said that one of my concerns was technically impossible to fix (which I didn't believe) and on the others he didn't know why it worked the way it did.  I asked if it was possible that a firmware change would be coming out that addressed any of the issues.  He said that he didn't know but suggested I send and email directly to Fuji in Japan and pointed out on their website where I should direct my inquiry.  I did that and got back as message from Japan that said I should contact the technical support people in the US (which, of course, was what I had already done).  I sent another email to the US support group pointing out that I wasn't really getting a response and I never heard back from them.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow