In reply to PhD4, Feb 1, 2013

PhD4 wrote:

Illegal Mexican wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

Illegal Mexican wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

hjr13 wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Al Gore sold Current TV to Qatar which is an OIL country. Just watch how the liberals (finally doing their job) destroyed Al Gore's credibility!

Just to let you know Al Jazeera is a private company headquartered in Qatar. It wasn't sold to Qatar.

nice try and do you research better = "The network (Al Jazeera) is owned by the Qatari government, which is run by the Al Thani family. The U.S. State Department describes Qatar this way:

Qatar is an hereditary constitutional monarchy governed by the ruling Al Thani family in consultation with a council of ministers, an appointed advisory council and an elected municipal council."

Actually, it was only owned by the Government of Qatar until 2011. I believe we're in 2013 now. Then again, all you ever do is post misinformation, so for all I know, maybe you're going to say that we're still in 2003.

No, Gore even admits it is backed by the government.

Way to read, dumbass.

Actually, it was only owned by the Government of Qatar until 2011. I believe we're in 2013 now. Then again, all you ever do is post misinformation, so for all I know, maybe you're going to say that we're still in 2003.

Way to read, dumbass.

If Liberals can't use speculations, assumptions, and conspiracy theories to back up their claims, neither can you Conservaturds. It's either fact or it's not. In this case, it's not, so shove it where the sun don't shine, Princess.

So Gore is lying.

I guess you would know more about this than he would.

He's a liberal Phud. And all people of a certain political agenda, are by definition wrong. Didn't you know that? It's American politics. Sadly there are a lot of people who hate their neighbours in the US because of their politics being difference. This is why you all need guns! get it?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow