Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Moonman52
Senior MemberPosts: 1,200Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes certainly
In reply to JCB123, Feb 1, 2013

JCB123 wrote:

Moonman52 wrote:

Is it time to give up on Olympus ever giving us a premium micro four thirds standard zoom lens something similar to the old 12-60 four thirds lens? Rumor was there was finally going to be an announcment of some new zooms from Olympus to keep the zoom people happy. I've waited patiently. The zooms I saw that were listed on dpreview news the other day just don't cut it for me, just more of the same. Is this the big announcment we were all suppose to me waiting for?

I'm just about at the point now where I'm going to sell my EM-5 and invest in all Fuji. The Fuji 18-55 kit lens is awesome, I know I have one. The Olympus primes are good yes, but so are the Fujis and we've been asking for a good zoom for some time now and Olympus is just not listening. Fuji seems to listen. Does anyone feel the same or am I alone in this? Can anyone give me a reason not to give up on Olympus? Olympus, if you read these forums you are at the very edge with me and I don't mean cutting edge.

...but since Olympus are such a bunch of mindless cretins and their system is so woefully inadequate, the second hand value of their equipment plummets to almost worthless. Your E-M5 is now worth only 50p. I'll offer you a couple of quid for it though.

Regards

John

Thats why I thought this would be a good time to ditch Olympus now before the 2nd generation OM-D comes out then you'd probably only be offering me one quid for my EM-5.

Moonman52's gear list:Moonman52's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Nikon D90 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D5300
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow