Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Big Bang
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
New D7000 user needs technique/settings tips
Feb 1, 2013

I just bought a used D7000 from a respected forum member, who stated that he got quality photos from it, I on the other hand am having a dickens of a time.  While I am slowly getting the hang of the AF (kinda, probably), my shots are just not producing really pleasing OOC JPEGS... Now I make no claims this is the cameras fault I am 99% certain that any problems I am experiencing are my own, either due to a lack of proper form/technique or improper camera settings to achieve pleasing OOC JPEGs.

The below picture is a good example, its not bad but just a little "off".   If anyone would be willing to take a gander at the photo, and let me know your thoughts I'd appreciate it.  I feel that it looks too flat and somewhat artificial.  I also think there may be some motion blur, which since the Mts aren't moving probably means that my handhold technique is lacking.

Truly any advice is welcome.

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow