what is the most flexible, durable, user friendly tripod?

Started Jan 30, 2013 | Questions thread
kyep10
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Re: Support System
In reply to Guidenet, Feb 1, 2013

because i purchased such a piece of crap tripod from the get go( never listen to the in store salesman) i want to make sure i get the right one. now that i have progressed in my knowledge , and applied it in the field...i can definitely see in my pictures that they are not as sharp as they could be. i need a real tripod...I've watched countless youtube videos, tips and trade articles, and referred to you fine photographers on here to help me choose whats best...from what i gather the manfrotto brand seems to reign supreme  for budget, quality, and overall performance. so if i invest in the Manfrotto 055XPROB with the 498RC2 ballhead, i wont be disappointed? i need a tripod that can go at least 60", pan, and collapse as low to the ground for ground level shots as possible...i could care less about the weight, 10 years in the infantry humping upwards of 70-100lbs for more miles than i can care to remember , i think ill be able to handle the extra weight....besides an M60 tripod weighs a bit more than the average DSLR tripod lol. but thanks all for the help...@ guidenet...have not see you in a while hope all is well...as always your wealth of knowledge is amazing...your like a photography wikipedia lol

kyep10's gear list:kyep10's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow