What are your thoughts on the Nikon D3200 for someone who is just getting into photography?

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Questions thread
Rich Rosen
Senior MemberPosts: 1,246Gear list
Like?
Re: What are your thoughts on the Nikon D3200 for someone who is just getting into photography?
In reply to mgd43, Feb 1, 2013

Well just as you have your opinion about what to use, I have mine. I don't know if the OP will ever advance beyond an entry level DSLR. That's not the point. What I am suggesting is that if he is serious about photography and wants to learn more about it, he should give himself room to grow with a camera that has more features, certainly greater exposure control. In so doing, if he gets serious about photography, he won't have to buy the better camera as quickly. If you are happy with what you have, great! You don't need to tell me when you are ready for a better camera. You're didn't ask the question. The OP did, and I gave him ´╗┐my opinion.

Rich Rosen's gear list:Rich Rosen's gear list
Nikon D1X Nikon D600 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +23 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow