Please share photgraphy tip(s) you've used

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
dzba
Contributing MemberPosts: 625Gear list
Like?
Re: thanks, Jim
In reply to Jim Cassatt, Feb 1, 2013

Jim Cassatt wrote:

Whenever you change something, like EC, or FEC, remember to change it back.

When using flash for fill, turn on the hi-speed sync if available

(I have to keep reminding myself regarding the above)

I can remove noise from a picture shot at high ISO and still get something acceptable, but I cannot sharpen a picture that is blurred because of a shutter speed that is too slow.

-- hide signature --

My 1st day out with the new camera I inadvertantly changed the EV setting while attempting to use playback of pics I'd taken.  Don't you know, that's when the eagle I described in an earlier post, chose to fly over.  At 1.67 EV setting change did make for a poor result.  I did figure it out when I got back and looked at the pics I'd taken on the computer monitor.  Got it figured out right away, but that ship had all ready sailed.  Another good point about HS sync.  I will need to adjust the way I've taken pics with my old camera, that had the iso set on it's lowest setting because it was too noisy otherwise.  Another area of adjustment for me.  What , you mean I can actually change these settings with this new camera, and like the results?    Thanks for your tips and response, Mike

dzba's gear list:dzba's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow