Started Feb 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Keith Schmidt
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,022Gear list
Like?
Barn in snow, take 2...
Feb 1, 2013

I posted a photo of a local barn during a snow fall over the weekend, and got some great feedback about the picture.  I shot it with the dramatic art filter, and then used Picasa to do some further editing.  I was so focused on how the barn looked, that I didn't realize how crazy the sky looked.  Hard to believe looking back at the picture now (and after receiving the feedback), but somehow I did.

Anyway, I still like the picture, and wanted to have another go at it tonight.  Have to admit that PP is not my favorite part of the photographic process, but figured I'd give it a shot and see what folks think.  As always, feedback is appreciated.  I was going for a more dramatic look with this shot (hence, the use of the dramatic art filter), so keep that in mind.

Here's a link to the original post for those interested:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3375121

And the updated photo:

Keith Schmidt's gear list:Keith Schmidt's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow