Please share photgraphy tip(s) you've used

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
dzba
Contributing MemberPosts: 655Gear list
Like?
Re: Keep a spare memory card in your wallet, billfold type?
In reply to imqqmi, Feb 1, 2013

imqqmi wrote:

If you're used to taking out the card for download to your computer using an ultra fast card reader, you can sometimes for get to place the card back into the camera memory slot. When you're out shooting you then realize, too late that you've left the card in the reader. Also make sure your camera isn't setup so that it takes pictures without a card. That might lull you into thinking you'll be coming home with some good shots and discover everything is gone. Happened to me a few times. I often go out shooting without a bag so I put the card in my wallet that's always with me.

Yes, I've made this mistake of forgetting to put a card into my camera.  I have several backup cards now for my older camera.  Only 1 class 10 card for the 4ti.  I have memory wallets that I carry in my bag for the back ups.  Do you mean you carry yours in a billfold type wallet?  When I carry an extra outside of the memory card wallet I put them inside a small zip lock baggie to keep them clean.  Another thanks to you, Mike

dzba's gear list:dzba's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
imqqmi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow