D600 giving me trouble before I even get one

Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ormdig
Contributing MemberPosts: 639Gear list
Like?
Re: Buy local
In reply to Leo360, Jan 31, 2013

I agree with Leo about buying local. I have bought lots of stuff from B&H and have always been satisfied but when it comes to big ticket stuff I buy from my local dealer. We only have 1 outfit (2 stores) in our area, central Arkansas, but they are first class people to deal with and go out of their way to make as attractive of  deals as they can. They are always willing to let a person try out and inspect equipment, answer questions (very knowledgable) and are there if problems arise. I pay a little more plus taxes (which ain't cheap here, and I will guarantee I'm poorer than most of you) and realize some people think this is not very smart but I like having a dedicated camera/photography store I can go to and as Leo says, I have never been sorry. If you are worried about how much you pay (who isn't) wait and see if there is another camera/lens deal like they had before Christmas, D800, 24-70 and 70-200 = $600 off regular prices or the D600 and kit lens for the price of the camera. Pete

ormdig's gear list:ormdig's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow