Poll: Is intelligent/ programmable Auto ISO an important feature for future FW updates?

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bernie Ess
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,908Gear list
Like?
Poll: Is intelligent/ programmable Auto ISO an important feature for future FW updates?
Jan 31, 2013

Hi everyone,

on a german forum whenever someone brings up the issue - user selectable minimum shutter speed in Auto ISO mode in order to avoid camera shake and very slow shutter speed like 1/52s with 35mm 1,4 or 1/30s with 18-55 zoom - a number of guys are jumping on the asker, calling the wish for that feature rdiculous, nitpicking, Auto- ISO = for dummies etc...

So, myself eagerly waiting for Fuji to fix this uselessly missing feature, I'd like to know the following:

Is a selectable lower shutter speed limit in Auto ISO an important feature that Fuji should quickly implement, YES or No??

You can simply put a YES/ NO in your title and if you wish to, explain why in the message body.

This, plus the less than thrilling AF are the main things that bother me on my X-E1. But I like the look, the lenses (quality) and the camera in general.

Bernie

-- hide signature --

'All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice.' (Elliot Erwitt)

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YESNew
yesNew
NoNew
YesNew
YesNew
NONew
NoNew
NoNew
NoNew
Yes!New
NoNew
YesNew
NoNew
YesNew
NoNew
YESNew
YESNew
Yes.New
NONew
YESNew
YESNew
NoNew
YESNew
YesNew
NoNew
YESNew
YESNew
Yes!New
NONew
NONew
YESNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow