Soft leather case for X100 :-)

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Paul Farace
Contributing MemberPosts: 725Gear list
Like?
Like your idea... & one question...
In reply to John Bean (UK), Jan 31, 2013

Funny how long it is taking us to relearn the common knowledge we had in the old film days regarding camera accessories... I too have many film equivalents to my X100 and the number of accessories they had are not to be had for the new digitals... yet!  Thankfully the HongKong and China vendors via eBay will fill the void.  I have a bunch of cases available for my X100... from the Fuji hard case (almost worthless) to lots of small belt and shoulder packs that are a bit larger than what you show here... but i like to carry my lens hood and a small flash too.  Still I will look for a similar soft case like yours!

BTW:  I ALWAYS ALWAYS carry extra batteries, especially with the power hungry X100... but although I carry an extra SD card I really have to ask myself... since I don't shoot much video (a few short video postcards mostly)... WHEN WILL I EVER FILL A 16GB SD CARD?  It's like always carrying 30 rolls of 36 exposure film!

-- hide signature --

Holding a camera, any camera, reduces my blood pressure, calms my nerves, and gives me a sense of opportunity!

Paul Farace's gear list:Paul Farace's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Fujifilm X-Pro1 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow