Here is a good deal on Bigma APO DG OS HSM.

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,878
Like?
Re: Here is a good deal on Bigma APO DG OS HSM.
In reply to JeffAHayes, Jan 31, 2013

JeffAHayes wrote:

brandrx wrote:

JeffAHayes wrote:

brandrx wrote:

Well, it was a good deal at a BIN price of $950. Now, someone made a bid so the BIN price is no longer valid. I bet the final price will be above the original BIN price. We will see.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

But the bid was $800, and it's not moved... yet. Considering that's a used lens that was "used only once," but on a Caribbean cruise, I'd want to inspect it personally before buying, since ship use could mean dropping, salt spray damage, etc.

But since the seller is in Ohio, one would think, weather permitting, it would be worth it for many of us in the U.S. to drive there and see... Day's drive for me. If I didn't have one already, I'd consider it.

I can understand your viewpoint. However, the man has 100% Positive Feedback on 331 sales, and the lens is covered by eBay Buyer Protection. If I had wanted the lens I would have bought it at the BIN price of $950 because I do think, that now that the BIN price is no longer avaialable, the final price of the lens will be over $1000 when all is said and done.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Maybe so, Ron... Still sittin' at $800 for now, though. I didn't know about eBay's Buyer Protection plan. There's still a couple days to go before the auction ends, so it could very well pass $1,000 by then. Or someone may get it for $800. Lucky them, huh?

We just wait and see. All of the serious bidding on items like this will probably happen in the last 3 minutes.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow