lol101
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,061Gear list
Like?
Re: 49ers Chris Culliver apologized
In reply to vadimraskin, Jan 31, 2013

vadimraskin wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

"Shock jock Artie Lange revealed he had interviewed Culliver at media day Tuesday and aired a segment on his show that night, where the player insisted that any gay players would not be welcome on the team.

"I don't do the gay guys man," said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. "I don't do that. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--report--niners-cb-says-openly-gay-players-would-not-be-welcomed-on-the-team-190346715.html

Same thing that gays should not be allowed in the Boy Scout organization!

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized Wednesday night for anti-gay remarks he made during a Super Bowl media day interview a day earlier.

``The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel,'' he said in a statement released by the team. ``It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly. Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart. Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.''

The 49ers said earlier Wednesday they had addressed the comments, but didn't elaborate on whether the second-year player would face disciplinary action or a fine.

What a difference in his language skills! He should have said : "i ain`t got no brain, man, we don't do this brain shiit in here" and everyone would have known that HE said it, not his PR team.

You beat me to it!!

"The derogatory comments..." as if the guy could have the faintest idea of what it means...

lol101's gear list:lol101's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 1000D Samsung NX1000 Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow