Paul Panetta
Regular MemberPosts: 325Gear list
Like?
Re: Yellow K-01 + 40mm lens >no shipping to australia
In reply to steve_K10D, Jan 31, 2013

steve_K10D wrote:

Paul Panetta wrote:

Hi Steve,

I saw the teds offer and at the time thought It was a great price but I didn't really need another camera but the amazon offer which included the 40mm lens for little more was too difficult to resist. I would have preferred the black body though but the yellow should be ok. Owners seem to be reporting sharper images with K-01 over their DSLRs so I'm really looking forward to trying it out. Also I'd like to try the 40mm on the Q. Of course I have to see if it actually turns up first.

Regards,

Paul P

Ditto, i still have the yellow on order but mines not on the arrival list until end of February so i will keep a close eye here to see what eventuates. steve

Hi Steve,

How have you been finding the K-01 in the real world?

My KX was a great cam but the shutter was really loud.  Does the K-01 shutter have a loud clang to it?

I have a K5 now and I believe it uses the same battery as the K-01 which if true is a real bonus.

Alas, there's still no news from Amazon yet. 

But I am having a lot of fun with the Q and K lenses so it's not a drama.

Regards,

Paul P.

Paul Panetta's gear list:Paul Panetta's gear list
Pentax Optio A20 Ricoh Caplio G3 Ricoh Caplio GX100 Pentax K-x Samsung NX100 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow