***STF's Weekly Photo's (Waterfalls, Streams, Rivers, Oceans)*** (Jan 27 to Feb 2)

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Stephen McDonald
Forum ProPosts: 11,982
Like?
Re: At Home on the River
In reply to Bill Borne, Jan 31, 2013

Bill Borne wrote:

Stephen McDonald wrote:

This pair of geese was getting ready for an early nest, probably on the far bank of the river as they did the previous year. You can see the eggs bulging in the female. Sony HC9

Sure it ain't a "Load of Poop"?

It was a striking example of teamwork and compassion for one another. You can see the video here:

https://vimeo.com/1058606

Steve...Good shots, and I liked the video..It was cute and also showed how hard it was for the little guys . I gotta say that is a very grainy video.....

Thanks, Bill. I can't figure out why that video looks so bleak and poor in quality. Both versions of it on Vimeo are the same. The camera recording and edited versions looked much better on my computer. Maybe I need to re-capture the recording from tape and edit it again, which is something I dislike, in these days of quick transfer from cards. If only they'd built the ability into that camcorder to record video on either tape or a card, I'd still be shooting with it.

-- hide signature --

Steve McDonald
My Flickr Album
My Vimeo Video Album
My Places on Google Earth Click on My Places on Skydrive

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
IvanNew
KJNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow