Off to Disney, with the NEX and 6 lenses & kit...

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 21,671Gear list
Like?
Off to Disney, with the NEX and 6 lenses & kit...
Jan 31, 2013

I may be sporadic on the boards for the next 5 days as I'm headed off to Disney World tomorrow morning - looking forward to the getaway, and the photography.

Bringing the NEX-5N, with the 18-55mm kit, 55-210mm, 16mm F2.8, plus my Konica Hexanon collection - 28mm F2.8, 40mm F1.8, and 50mm F1.7.  I'll also be bringing the ECU1 UWA add-on for the 16mm which will probably be on the lens more often than not, and my DH1758 1.7x TC for use with the animals.

The DSLR will be riding along too, though I expect since I'll be spending some time with family too, I'll often be using the NEX so I can travel lighter and not be as disruptive.

I may check in occasionally from up there, but probably not too much as I'll be out having fun - so more likely I'll catch y'all on the flip side, with pics from the trip!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow