K-5 or K-5 ii Left Eye Focusing - Any Rear Wheel Usage Issues?

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
smilingcdn
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
K-5 or K-5 ii Left Eye Focusing - Any Rear Wheel Usage Issues?
Jan 31, 2013

Good evening everyone.  I was wondering if anyone has had any issues using a K-5 or k-5 ii camera using their left eye to focus?  For me, this results in my nose and right side of face coming close to the rear wheel.  Doesn´t prevent from using it but more room if I try to use my right eye to focus.

I don´t have a K-5 ii yet but looking at getting one.  I like the feel of it in the store and handled good in my "large" hands (large size for winter gloves, bike gloves, etc.).  I´m left-handed as well but no problem with it in my right hand and right now only use the rear screen LCD for shots (currently using a Panasonic GX1).

Another general question - for those that are left eye dominant, have you trained your right eye to use on the camera?  This particular question may be better in the general/beginner forum.

Hopefully someone has experienced this and can give feedback.

Thanks,

George

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-5 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow