How many of you own RX1 and/or RX100 plus other cameras. Is RX1 or RX100 your "go to" camera now?

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
WCguy
Contributing MemberPosts: 945Gear list
Like?
Re: How many of you own RX1 and/or RX100 plus other cameras.
In reply to Len_Gee, Jan 31, 2013

I am an amateur hobbyist. I currently own about 8 cameras, most used are D700, V1, LX5 and the RX1. I have been using the V1 and RX1 most the times now.Waiting to see what comes out in the next year, might sell D700 and my FX lenses and the V1 system. In the mean time I will be taking my RX1 and the V1 to Aruba next week, then on a two week cruise in a month to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. My awesome D700 is kinda getting lonely lately, I have a fortune tied up in lenses and gear for it, so I am not sure if I will hang on to it all.Things are moving so fast in the photo industry I am just not sure what to do. One thing is for sure, I will not be getting rid of the RX1, I love this little guy, so handy, great IQ, love the bokeh and I do not find the AF nearly as bad as some others say.   WC

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

WCguy's gear list:WCguy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Sony RX1 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 AW1 +31 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow