Legacy vs E-Mount Lens IQ

Started Jan 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Chewbokeh
Regular MemberPosts: 111Gear list
Like?
Re: Legacy vs E-Mount Lens IQ
In reply to sean lancaster, Jan 30, 2013

I know where you are coming from as regards having the best lens on most of the time and being prepared. One reason I got the CZ24 wasn't because I am an expert (definitely not) and can get the best out of it, but because I wanted to make sure that when I took a shot of my kids that it would be the 'best IQ' image possible on teh Nex system and if the image was 'messed up' then it was my lack of skill or error that caused it which then pushed me to improve.

Before the Nex I used to have a Canon 500d and 18-200 zoom and was often disappointed when many of the shots came back not very sharp. I then changed to a 60D and 24-105 which was great but then didn't carry it around as I started turning into the hunchback of Notre Dame with the weight or the kit ended up nearly knocking out my kids as it hung on my shoulder and they walked next to me!

By the way, thanks all that have contributed to this post as your replies have been all very interesting and informative.

Chewbokeh's gear list:Chewbokeh's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X100S Sony Alpha 7R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow