Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
BillyInya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,205Gear list
Like?
Re: Fantastic!!
In reply to rattymouse, Jan 30, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

BillyInya wrote:

There are thousands of RAW files available on the net from every camera. Perhaps he has been busy downloading them and examining them. You can easily have 50 RAW files from a Nikon D600 full frame cam on your computer and not actually own it. Who knows.

Fantastic! We wont have to hear you whinge about people commenting on cameras they dont own anymore. You **DO** get it.

It is YOU who don't own the X-Pro1 or X-E1, yet, you will spam the X-Pro1 and X-E1 forums to tell people what is and what isn't with the X-Pro1 and X-E1.

I am sorry but this utterly laughable, as are all your negative comments. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

May I suggest you buy an X-Pro1 or X-E1 then you will see for yourself what we are all taking about. Until then ....  welll .... suggest you follow your own advice

Cheers

BillyInya's gear list:BillyInya's gear list
Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow