Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MurrayMac
Forum MemberPosts: 86Gear list
Like?
6D - menu settings
Jan 30, 2013

Hello guys/gals........loving my new 6D, but a slight problem has arisen that I can't seem to overcome.

I am not crazy that the 6D only allows the "internal" HDR processing in JPEG only. Yes, I will for the most part, be using AEBracketing and post HDR processing.

But on the occasions that I wish to use "internal HDR processing, I need to be able to switch back and forth between shooting JPEG only, and JPEG + RAW.......so I set up "My Menu" with the quick access to "Image Quality".

As you are aware, you now have two individual choices of RAW and JPEG qualities to choose from. The lower JPEG setting is controlled by the <> on the joystick, which I have no problem with. But the RAW settings......controlled by the top scroll wheel.......does not function for me!! Thus not allowing me quick change from JPEG to RAW.

Is anyone else having this problem??

I know I can use the "Quick" function to get access to "Image Quality", but I find it takes too long to scroll through all the possible quality settings.

Thanks,

Murray

MurrayMac's gear list:MurrayMac's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +4 more
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow