Forum ProPosts: 30,767Gear list
Like?
Re: gun lovers are a bunch of brain dead weenies
In reply to Jim, Jan 30, 2013

Jim wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Joe Ogiba wrote:

WTF is up with you aholes ? I have an expert badge with the M-60 machine gun but I am not in the Army anymore and don't live in a war zone were I would need a gun. If you are a hunter with shotguns and hunting rifles then that is a different story but the aholes that want to stockpile assault weapons and ammunition need to be put into a nut house with other brain dead weenie gun lovers.

hey braindead, this thread is not about gun ownership, it is about Obama making up story that he shoots all the time and the White House tried to cover it up by publishing a fake photo!

It's their one-track mind, and need to call names, that keep them blinded from the actual topics.

It's always lost that by far most of the non-gang related deaths that are caused by firearms recently are the result of young people (mostly males) with mental illness...not law-abiding gun enthusiasts. The reality is that if it weren't firearms, it would be arson or some other method for these sick puppies to express themselves. And if the issue is approached from an individual's mental health perspective, here comes the ACLU waving their arms. Given these realities, the situation is not solvable.

hey braindead, this thread is not about gun ownership, it is about Obama making up story that he shoots all the time and the White House tried to cover it up by publishing a fake photo!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow