WOW 70-200 f2.8 is ii

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Schwany
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,699Gear list
Like?
Wiggly in the mount
In reply to paulj623, Jan 30, 2013

paulj623 wrote:

:-DI agree. I didnt want to send anything back if it was normal. Which such an investment in money terms i called the experts and told them exactly what was happening. If they would have told me this is normal then i would have said Fine. They told me it was not. I made sure they documented exactaly what I told them the problem was. So if this is normal they should have told me. I should have checked on here first because everything on here is true correct?????

I just checked four different lenses currently mounted on four Canon bodies and every one of them moves a little on the mount. True, but maybe not what anyone wanted to hear. I suspect this small amount of lens movement on the mount is why I have not won a Pulitzer yet. My only option at this point would be to return myself to the primordial ooze.

Schwany's gear list:Schwany's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow