My new VOGUE China February 2013 Shoot

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Benjamin Kanarek
Senior MemberPosts: 1,015Gear list
Like?
Re: My new VOGUE China February 2013 Shoot
In reply to Pls0421, Jan 30, 2013

Pls0421 wrote:

thank you for taking the time to post for all of us to view..I was curious if you are still using your Pentax equipment for most of your shoots, or have you gone to ff?

Also, i found your article on budget zooms particularly interesting. The fact you recommended the much maligned pentax 55-200 zoom. Makes me wonder, if we are too critical regarding our critique of such lenses. And in the real world when viewing up to a 5x7 or even an 8x10, after post processing the differences between primes and zooms have become negligible to the average eye?

I know i may be opening up a can of worms..But i was really curious regarding the views of a real world pro

Everything I have on my site including this are Pentax. These are the K5. The Pentax 18-55 at optimum aperture is excellent and would be fine for work being published up to A3 size.  In fact most lenses and camera's out resolve a lot of would be photographers...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow