Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cipher
Senior MemberPosts: 2,344Gear list
Like?
RX100 + GGS (Larmor) screen protector
Jan 30, 2013

I've been waiting for GGS to come out with a hard screen protector for the RX100.  It seems that GGS is now known as Larmor.  I found one on Ebay and ordered it.

http://www.larmor-usa.com

The package comes with the screen protector and a wet paper cleaner but it does NOT come with any sort of lint free microfiber cloth to get with of any lint the wet paper might leave behind.  Application was fairly easy.  I did have to "squeegee" the screen with my thumb to ensure all the adhesive came into contact with the Sony screen.  Aside from the logo, you can't really tell the screen protector is there.  After a week of usage I've not noticed any problems with the screen protector.

The Larmor site claims that this screen protector is "Touch and Swivel screen compatible" and they list the Olympus OM-D E-M5 as one of the compatible models.  I think I'll try ordering one to see if it really works with a touch screen.

Cipher's gear list:Cipher's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D700 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +12 more
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow