Anyone considered a move to mirrorless only?

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
DRode
Senior MemberPosts: 2,815
Like?
Re: Anyone considered a move to mirrorless only?
In reply to Kerry Pierce, Jan 30, 2013

I understand your point but it's the opinions of Nikon Pro Dx shooters I'm really interested in. They understand the quality, features  and handling I'm accustomed to and therefore might have some input into the joys and pitfalls I might expect if I move to a mirrorless body.

Some of the responses I've received, especially the private ones, have been from folks who made the move for similar reasons. That information is really useful to me.

Kerry Pierce wrote:

You'd probably get a better response, better information, in the forum dedicated to the camera(s) that you desire, Dan.

I'm not trying to be argumentative or trash your thread. The folks that are still here, are probably here because nothing else gives them what they want. The folks that have found a mirrorless replacement for their dslrs have moved on to the forum that talks about their new camera. I'd think that would be your best place for solid information rather than just speculation.

For example, I've considered the move, but found out it wouldn't work for me. For a small camera, I'd rather have a d5100 or a true pocket camera. That probably doesn't help you at all.

Kerry

-- hide signature --

my gallery of so-so photos
http://www.pbase.com/kerrypierce/root

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow