>>> Challenge #168: Results <<<

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
isb_deep
Regular MemberPosts: 163
Like?
Re: >>> Challenge #168: Results <<<
In reply to Zhaark, Jan 30, 2013

Zhaark wrote:

Thank you very much isb_deep. Are you a member at Fujimugs? Would love to see you enter on the challenges. I am very happy with my HS30, its a great camera to start off with. I enjoyed the voting phase very much this time around. Some great entries, and in the end it was quite close. Once again, thanks for the kind words, I do appreciate them very much. Congrads to everyone placed in the top 10. Hope you all enjoy the next challenge.

-- hide signature --

I live my life one photo at a time, for that 10 seconds or less, I am free.

I am not at the moment. To be frank, I am not very active here at the forum and don't spend enough time with the camera. I have not even updated my Flickr Accountsince last year now that I think about it... lol. I started getting into photography only a couple of years back. Still learning. I happened to stumble upon Dan's post and was literally awed by the images, yours in particular. So I went over the Fujimugs site and realized how much fun it would be to participate. Will try to capture some images for the next challenge, and you did choose quite an interesting theme. Happy clicking

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow