Like?
lets keep it nice guys
In reply to Ariston, Jan 30, 2013

Ariston wrote:

ekaton wrote:

Ariston wrote:

Ariston wrote:

mordicai wrote:

Wow, here's a guy writing a critique of a camera he doesn't own and has never used. What a Troll!!

WOW ! What an idiotic fanboy ! unlike you, I know what I'm talking about because I actually used one and could easily afford it unlike you who is dying to even hold one to even know about it. learn how to read the conversations here next time so that you won't look like an idiot.

I have to apologize for the behaviour of this certain shill boy (mordicai) who does disservice to the RX1 by acting like a total fool.

He seems to have hit a nerve, though! And he kept it at a polite level, unlike you!

really? you seem to have something in common going on since you kinda asked the question which was the cause of his stupidity.

so calling someone a troll out of sheer ignorance is polite? LOL ! thank you for the comic relief.

name calling and abusive behavior is not allowed, pls read the posting rules.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum-rules

rule #5 to make it more clear.

-- hide signature --

*All my Post Processing is done with Capture NX2*
Flickr Photo's
Galleries on DPR

Marti58's gear list:Marti58's gear list
Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Samsung HZ35W Canon PowerShot S95 Nikon Coolpix P500 +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow