X-e1 - doubt about sharpness

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
BillyInya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,210Gear list
Like?
Re: rubbish
In reply to vkphoto, Jan 29, 2013

vkphoto wrote:

if you plan on shooting landscapes then forget about the X-E1, the soft paint effect is evident in trees and foliage even with OOC Jpegs, if you want a small mirrorless system the NEX-6 is much better for landscape work.

The X-E1 is a great camera capable of producing tac sharp images just not if trees and foliage in are the frame.

You don't know what are you talking about. I have NEX, Canon FF and Fuji beats them all as a landscape camera. Details are just outstanding.

Totally agree with you vkphoto, and the others who are saying the same.

For my money the X-E1 delivers detail you would normally expect to get from a sensor with many more MP's than just 16MP. It seems more like a 20MP cam to me. It is superb as a landscape cam. Hard to believe some posters who suggest otherwise, maybe they just haven't seen what the X-E1 can do with their own eyes.

Cheers

BillyInya's gear list:BillyInya's gear list
Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow