Have you converted anyone to the EM-5?

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ramitche
Junior MemberPosts: 38Gear list
Like?
Re: Have you converted anyone to the EM-5?
In reply to ryan2007, Jan 29, 2013

Hey Ryan, I mean no ill will, it was purely a joke.  I know full well (as most people do on this forum) where you stand on the Panny vs Oly debate .. no need to go down that path again.  I think you'd be the LAST person on earth anyone could ever 'convert' to the EM-5.

In this case, I was influenced by a colleague of mine (owner of an older Canon Rebel, 7D, 5DM3 as well as Panny GX1 and GF5 -- yes, he's got bad G.A.S.) who was completely inspired by the OM-D.

I think both are excellent choices, the future is certainly bright for m4/3.  As someone coming from Canon APS-C for years, I think the OM-D EM-5 is an excellent little camera and it makes me happy to hold it, and more importantly, shoot with it.  I love the IQ, form-factor, the 5-axis IBIS, low-light capability  etc..  The compliment of Panny and Oly lenses one can chose from -- what's there NOT to like?  So bloody refreshing!

Cheers.

ramitche's gear list:ramitche's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon EOS 40D Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
TwoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow